Wednesday, September 12, 2012

She's Baaaaaaack!!

We're unpacked, vacation was great, and the kids have started school.  Life is good!

Here's the deal:  I have three months until tax season (aka Crazy Season) begins.  That's three months to work on me, the things I enjoy, and.....well, Me.  

In addition to the boring stuff (career advancement, professional education, etc.), I'm pushing my photography to a new level.  The Husband and I have a 5-Year Plan that involves an art gallery/surf shop/beach house.  I need to work the kinks out now to make it happen in five years! 

I've also signed up for a half-marathon in January.  It will be the first test of my newly healed knee, and if all goes well, there will be more to follow....possibly a full marathon or triathlon in 2013.  Stay tuned.

You know what else I am doing?  If you've been following my blog at all, you know I have an "I hate cooking" gene.  Well, I am working on that, thanks to Pinterest.  Look for Pinterest Recipe Reviews.  My goal is one new recipe per week.  

Other than that, SSDD.  More randomness about family life, travels, photography, kids, etc.  

Now, off to update the profile info and start fresh!
        

No comments: